Was Howard's Loss - "Universal Law of Recompense".

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Thu Nov 22 14:56:20 PST 2001

watsonjaTRINITY.VIC.EDU.AU writes:

> om:   watsonjaTRINITY.VIC.EDU.AU (Watson, John)
>  At the risk of prolonging this ...
>  People bring upon themselves the consequences of their own actions, the
>  "Universal Law".

John,
It is a very important point and it relates to our experience both on the
camino and life in general.

We have the responsibility to protect our goods and money keeping them safe
and well out of sight so that the one off thief is not tempted, with the
professional being thwarted.

A motto I try to keep to and it has served me well: Travel
light-Travel-safe-Travel far.
Every Blessing
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com