Was Howard's Loss - "Universal Law of Recompense".

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 22 07:55:09 PST 2001

so much for my promise to myself to stay out of this now...

"I think we termed it the "immutable law  of recompense" and
basically what we were talking about, is that when  someone takes
advantage of you, you don't have to worry about getting even, for
Divine Justice will eventually be meted out to the person who has
cheated you."

--tell me again, why would you worry about getting even anyway? Seems
like when you've been taken advantage of (!), you might have more
useful things to concern yourself with than getting even. (Getting a
life, perhaps?)

I'm not sure about that divinity of yours who keeps tally of it all.
(There again, why bother with law courts if it's all being taken care
of?)

barryevans

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501

Check out our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"Is it possible that we're actually okay?"