Men Only! Shaving

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Tue Nov 20 14:14:04 PST 2001

My little Norelco Voyager 105 DB, which uses 2 AA cells, weighs only 140 grams
with the cells in it. It is very compact, 8.5 cm x 5.2 cm x 3.0 cm. Foam and
balm are not required. My first set of cells lasted only a couple of weeks,
since they were not fresh at the start, but a spare set carried me through for
the next 8 weeks. Additional cells are easily available in just about any town
on the continent. I gave up on blades fifty years ago when I got a job that
required daily shaving.