Letter of Introduction - a word of warning

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Mon Nov 5 11:24:21 PST 2001

"Robert E. Spenger" wrote:

> But those who plan to start from the interior of
> France or to take an alternative route should be aware of this. I mentioned this
> in an e-mail to Christopher but have not yet received a reply.

I owe Christopher an apology for my impatience. His reply was sent about the same
time as I was whining about not getting one. I made my point but I regret, that I
was not more civil in the way that I did it.

Organizing and maintaining groups like this takes a lot of work and dedication and
I, for one, should think more about this before dashing off an e-mail complaint.

Christopher - Please accept my apology.

regards,

Robert