Letter of Introduction

Gary Hammond charttableaHOME.COM
Sun Nov 4 16:37:53 PST 2001

My husband and I have committed to make a devotional pilgrimage on our own.  Our parish priest is willing to write a letter of introduction to help support obtaining a "credencial del peregrino" but none of us know what is the preferred information for the letter. We have e-mailed to Spain but the system keeps returning as undeliverable. If anyone has carried a letter before and can suggest what we should include in it ..your help would be most gratefully appreciated!! Thank you and take care!
Jane Hammond charttableahome.com