Questions from Philly planner

John and Reba MacFarlane Jmac7306aAOL.COM
Thu Nov 1 06:02:05 PST 2001

I second the suggestion of  your starting your walk from Astorga or
Ponferrada for all the good reasons mentioned.

As for one way car rentals, I have always been successful in this.  As you
probably know, it is cheaper to arrange prior to leaving the States; I have
found Kemwell Holiday Autos here and their link with Europcar in Spain to be
efficient and convenient.  As far as using bus or train,  we had good luck
with the trains the couple of times we used them as it worked nicely with
dropping or picking up car rentals located at the train stations.

Buen Camino,
John