Unexpected Gift

rasampson rasampsonaEMAIL.MSN.COM
Sat May 26 09:13:26 PDT 2001

I must let you all know what happened.  I got the calling to travel the
Camino this past year   all by  accident.  I'm not a seasoned walker so I
was very concerned about what shoes to buy.  I tried hi  tops and returned
them after a month and then ended up getting two pair of low tops one of
which I returned after one day realizing they were a tad too small.  Thank
you REI.  Once I got my shoes, GOR-TEX,  I decided to start my pilgramage
here at home in Woodinville, WA.  learning to walk  on a regular basis. Any
way  I requested a two month leave of absence from work..It was really
happening.  I said a little prayer as I  left my home to walk an hour in one
direction and an hour home to get in shape. It was very emotional as I took
those first few steps.  As I was slowly walking I passed an old abandoned
home that had beautiful flowers in the yard.  Since I was in no hurry I went
into the yard and peaked into the back window. The house was empty and the
front door open.  I went into the old house from room to room.  I came to
the bathroom.  Hanging from the towel rack was a air freshener in the shape
of  a scallop shell. What can I  say?  I'll be in Spain next May.  Beverly
Eisen.