ummm... sanitary facilities????

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sat May 26 03:46:11 PDT 2001

I never felt particular uncomfortable. Almost every
town has a bar. You'll ahve to order something at
least in most of them, but if course if it's necessary

In the middle of nowhere, yes, the bushes may have to
suffice. It was ok.

Always carry a little bit of toilet paper, not only
for those times while walking but also for inside the
albergues, as toilet paper there runs out very fast.

Besos,
Ana