Learning Spanish

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Fri May 25 17:23:50 PDT 2001

for a quick-fix on Spanish try Parlo.com  the "Travel Spanish" lessons are
very useful---   live coversations with native speakers and the basic
essentials for 'getting around' in spanish.   Just a beginning, but it will
help a lot... other courses available too.

The (french)  ASSIMIL  book/tape teaching method is also very good.

just put  "spanish language lessons" in the search box (yahoo or wherever) ,
and you'll have the problem of deciding which one to take!    buena suerte!
delphia dirks