new member

Chris Timmerman timmerman06aYAHOO.COM
Thu May 24 13:14:19 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the listserv. My name is Chris(topher)
Timmerman, and I currently live in Boston, USA. I'm
gearing up to walk a yet-to-be-determined amount of
the Camino in September & October of this year. I've
got a lot of reasons for walking the Camino, too many
to list here, and probably the same as many of you.

I'm eagerly reading all the messages, and noting all
the suggestions...especially on the shoe front. How
about backpacks & bags? And regarding valuables, like
a camera--how much should I worry that this would
break/get stolen?

I'm eager to return to Spain, having been an exchange
student there, and also eager to hear from others who
might be walking at the same time as me.

hasta pronto,
Chris Timmerman
Somerville, MA