A Practical Guide for Pilgrims: Millan Bravo Lorano

Leslie Barr lbarr604aEARTHLINK.NET
Tue May 22 04:23:07 PDT 2001

Hello -

I am Leslie, a new person on the list from Washington DC.  I plan to
walk the Camino for the first time starting at the end of June.  I
wanted to let people know that I called the Spanish Tourist Office in
New York yesterday, and they no longer give out the Practical Guide for
Pilgrims. The woman I spoke to said I should plan to find it in Spain.

Has anyone used the guide books offered on the web by the Camino group
in England?  Does one
really need a guidebook?

Thanks
Leslie