Welcome

Gene Silva ejsilvaaSWBELL.NET
Mon May 21 21:36:42 PDT 2001

Welcome aboard, Paul:

I walked a portion of the camino last year with my closest friend who also happens to be a professional jazz composer and singer, although he plays the guitar and not the piano. Don't know about the wisdom part, but I think you will find this forum interesting and informative.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Tobey
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 8:29 PM
  Subject: New Listserve Member

  Dear friends of the Camino,

  I have just joined the list....and wish to introduce myself.  I am a professional jazz/concert pianist and composer.  I will be walking the road in Sept of this year.  My inention is to document the road through composition and I hope to discover further the relationship between my personal spiritual growth and the artistic process.  I feel that my journey has begun already....since I decided to walk the route several coincidences have occured which tell me I'm on the right track.  I hope to share my experiences with you and will most certainly profit from all of your wisdom.  Thank you for the opportunity.

  Paul Tobey