SJPP-Roncesvalles

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed May 16 05:34:14 PDT 2001

--- olive greaney <OLIVEaCRTC1.GMIT.IE> wrote:
> Dear List Members,
>
> A group of us are starting from SJPP on June 19th
> and wondered about
> the availability of refugios or other accommodation
> between SJPP and
> Roncesvalles. An 8 hour walk sounds quite daunting
> and arduous.
> Advice and information gratefully accepted.
> Thanks in advance
>
> Olive

Dear Olive,

As far as I have heard from just about everyone, there
is not even access to food of any kind let alone a
place to sleep along that stretch. It is indeed an
8-hour walk, which is why my next time I'm starting a
few days farther up in order to accustom myself to the
Pirinees before I get to them.

Abrazos,
Ana