Lightning Q

william lopez tanmaninspainaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 14 05:36:36 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

  I think my last question before I leave. How can you judge distance of
lightning strikes in relation to your position? What is the suggested
formula. I will send a message when I get back and will be signing off
tomorrow.

Thanks to all who thoughtfully replied to my previous questions.

Bill Lopez

P.S. For all those people who asked how it was that I came to live in Spain.
I retired from the military after 25 years of service last year while
stationed here in Spain. I am taking 1 year of my life off work for me and
will be returning to the U.S. in September.