Pilgrims passport

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Tue May 1 05:36:28 PDT 2001

Russ

Right  the top of the town, in the general drection of the citadel which you cannot miss,  is the Rue
de la citadel.
Les Amis de St Jacques is near the beginning of this rue.
cant miss it.  there is a big sign outside the stone walled entry.
TO GET THERE
if you are in the center of the town, very small,  walk up the main street towards the citadel.
at the high point  of the village is the rue de la citadel
start walking down hill on this street
the "amis de saint Jacques" are about 200 meters along on the right.

sounds complicated but on the ground it is simple.