two stamps

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Fri Mar 30 09:51:52 PST 2001

Re two stamps. I realize the information I have is a surprise to everyone,
including me. What can I say? It's in front of me in black and white. Last
summer I also only got one stamp per day. I am simply telling you what I have
in writing in English from the Oficina de Acogida al Peregrino, SAMI
Catedral, Santiago. IT SAYS IN BOLDFACE: "It is necesary to get AT LEAST TWO
STAMPS PER DAY." It sounds like they have changed the rules. Please verify it
if you want to. The fax is 981.566030; the email looks as if it is
oficina.peregrinosaalfaexpress.net (the email on the letter, as opposed to
the accompanying sheet in English, is oficina.peregrinosaplanalfa.es).
Buen Camino, Elyn