Side trips

Carol Bradley caroldhiaFOX.NSTN.CA
Thu Mar 29 10:52:54 PST 2001

My favourite side trip was to Santo Domingo dos Silos, a little town south
of Burgos, where the monks who sing the Gregorian chant have their
monastery. The singing was lovely, the tiny little town with its charming
square was lovely, the monastery's famous cloisters were wonderful, and we
also walked in the nearby national park and saw the tiny little daffodils
which grow wild there.....