New Arrival to the list

Lisa Forman formanlsaAOL.COM
Wed Mar 28 13:58:02 PST 2001

Hello all.  A little about myself- I live near NYC, am planning to make the
Camino this August with my son who is 21.  I am a photographer, plan on
taking a very small camera!, but in all seriousness, we are doing this for
the spiritual growth and need of each of us, with respect to my other son,
Joshua who took his life one year ago at age 22.  Would like to hear from
people who have info on getting to St. Jean from NY, the best and most cost
effective way in the summer months.  thank you.
lisa forman