Prescription medication

John Volz srjandmaEARTHLINK.NET
Fri Mar 23 10:51:05 PST 2001

Russ

I am also on lots of BP meds.  Its unlikely that you will be checked
at the airport and the border from France to Spain is hard to find.
Its not normally policed, but the Hoof and Mouth thing may change
that, but back to Meds.  If you want to be careful, take your large
original container with the amount of drug you'll need and your small
empty container, after reaching Spain throw the big one away after
transferring your stuff to the small one.  Its probably a good idea to
have a paper RX for more just in case of  loss or damage to your
original supply.  We were surprised at the availability of pharmacies
in even small towns in Spain.

John Volz
Santa Rosa CA

Bicycle '96 Pamplona to Santiago