New member with questions Roncesvailles or St Jean PP

Mr Bernard Milford s560543aSTUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Thu Mar 22 21:19:16 PST 2001

Folks

I must admit that I like the idea of starting in St Jean because of the
aspect of starting in one country and walking into another - not
something we Aussies do very often! But also it avoids backtracking.
The only query I have is about the old question of Poste Restante.  Is
it a lot more expensive to post an article from the French side than
the Spanish side? I certainly wouldn't want to lug an extra suitcase
over the pass.

Does anyone have any information?

By the way, I notice that there will not be any Aussies in the village
of 100.  What a shame!  I'll still sing for myself - I don't sing in
public (except in Church) as I'm a music lover

Bernard