New member with questions

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Thu Mar 22 18:11:59 PST 2001

Definately Paris

Paris to Bayonne by  TGV  ( high speed train)   gets you there late
afternoon
overnight in Bayonne
next day to SJPP by train  or taxi  early morning
take it easy   wlk around
get your credencial at the "amis de st jacques"
the next day,  more or less dejet lagged, leave for santiago

madrid is more complicated

you can fly into paris and out of madrid using an "open jaws " ticket

ask about this with your travel agent ... or here

good luck

nick