Walking Soon

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Tue Mar 20 06:02:12 PST 2001

Lou

I had a 5 foot wooden walking stick and I just slid it into the overhead locker.

Beware... they are easy to forget since they are not readily visible.

I also didn't ask if I could take it on the plane. I just took it
"easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission".

A thought for all stick carriers.
I carried a stick the first time and, because of really messed up feet
found it a real help in the mountains on uneven paths.
The second time I forgot (see above) my stick in the train to SJPP
and found that the walking was easier without it.
My pack was also 20 pounds lighter
Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Nick