How and where do I obtain a pilgrim credential?

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Mar 18 18:03:50 PST 2001

Hi Mary Jo,
You can obtain a credential from the Friends of Santiago Assn., send an
e-mail to Linda Davidson and she will send it to you.
Else, you can get it at Roncensvalles.  If you are going from the US to
Pamplona (the best way, in my view)  and from Pamplona to St. Jean's you'll
have to go through Roncensvalles; - a pilgrims bus lea leaves Pamplona every
day at 6:00 p.m. for the 35 minute ride and it arrives in Roncensvalles with
time for the pilgrims to get their credential there and attend the lovely
Pilgrims' blessing.  Many pilgrims then take a taxi to St. Jean's (about $6).
 You can also get it at St. Jeans, but it seems much easier to get it at
Roncesvalles.

Regards,

Rosina