walking soon

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Mar 18 17:54:36 PST 2001

Hello Rev. Hanley,
Welcome to the list.
Thirty dollars per day will amply suffice for all your needs, even if now and
then, for privacy or meditation, you choose to stay at a hostel or inn.
There is a locker-type storage place at the Madrid airport, however, it is
fairly expensive.  I would suggest that you mail the outer bag to yourself to
the equivalent of General Delivery at the Santiago Post Office.  It will be
there waiting for you when you arrive, and the cost to send it is very low.
You can get mailing boxes, etc., at the post office, and there is a post
office at the airport.
Please ask whatever you may wish to know.  I am sure that all of us will be
delighted to share our experiences with you.
Warm regards,
Rosina