New Member

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Sun Mar 18 14:26:58 PST 2001

two refuges stand out in my mind.

Jesus Rato's in Villafranca... like no other on the Way, and he serves
dinner and will take your
backpack up the mountain to O'Cebreiro in his truck while you walk
unencumbered if that is your wish.

The Confraternity of St James refuge in Rabanal... they serve breakfast.

The crowds are big in August, particularly in Galacia where you will be
walking.
Bus loads of  students take to the trail..I saw 2 groups each over 40 people
last year.
May well be better this year since it is not a Holy Year.