no e-mail

Leonie Galil LgalilaAOL.COM
Sat Mar 17 19:02:32 PST 2001

I think people became sort of 'frightened away' when the messages became too
numerous and some people complained about it. Even though I got lots and lots
of messages that went to the entire group, I did gather a great deal of great
information and advice for which I am very grateful. I used to E-mail back to
the sender privately so as not to crowd the site, it all went very well
except, as you say, it has become too quiet right now or there are not many
new people signing on. LG