Celtic Connections

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Mar 11 07:48:41 PST 2001

Hi Leonie,
Thanks for asking about my health.
Through the facilities of "nuclear medicine", whereby they inject you with
some radioactive material and then scan the whole body.  it was found that I
have not one, but four fractures (heel, both buttocks, pubic bone), hence the
horrific pain.
I have been assured that the condition is curable with proper medication,  a
drastic change in diet, a certain amount of activity and.... time.
Just knowing what the problem is makes me feel better.
I did not stay put too long; with the assistance of a wheel chair, double
canes and helpful arms of friends, I was able to meet about 50%  of  my
professional obligations..... albeit, sitting down and walking very, very
slowly.
I am hopeful that somehow I will be able to go to Seville for Holy Week.  Two
years ago a friend who had severe back problems went along, cane and all, and
managed, although all activities were somewhat curtailed.
So,.... here's hoping.
I don't exactly remember the words used to send packages to the Santiago Post
Office.  It was something....something...., Correo Principal, Santiago de
Compostela.
The labels provided by the post offices may have had the wording on it, I
don't remember, or, certainly, the people at the Post Office (extremely kind
and helpful, by the way,) might have told me how to address the labels; there
is always someone there who speaks some English, and they are so accustomed
to pilgrims sending packages to themselves to Santiago that they assist you
almost without being asked.
I am going to try to find those maps that I told you about and will send you
the information.
Fond regards,

Rosina