Security in the Camino

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 28 19:45:27 PDT 2001

CHILL - and do not be so rude.

This may be irritating to you but it is very important to me.  USE
your DELETE key.

I have been on all continents (including Antarctica) and visited over
40 countries but I have never shared accommodations with strangers.
This is new for me.

I do know the basics of travel and I simply asked earlier if people
felt safe leaving their backpacks while out and about - not leaving
anything of value.  Perhaps what I should have asked - is lock up
space available for peace of mind?  I would not be a happy camper if
I came back from a meal to find my clothes gone on my first night out.

I feel sure the lister who mention toting a gun was JOKING and I took
it as jest