Security in the Camino

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Thu Jun 28 12:28:59 PDT 2001

Rosina,

Thank you for this very important warning.  One can only hope that
the comradeship between pilgrims will help as a security measure.
On this note, how safe is it to leave your backpack in Refugios if
you go out and about once checked in?  Must one ALWAYS have your
backpack in sight?  Perhaps a silly question  but this has been
bothering me.  I am not new to backpack travel but am new to sharing
space with unknowns.

Thanks for any help,

Lois