Weather

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Thu Jun 21 15:56:49 PDT 2001

Suzanne

I have dropped into this note, some messages from others. HOpefully thisd
will give you some answers.
There was another one which spoke of the difference in departure times of
busses from Pamplona denending on whether it was Subnday or not .  From
memory an hour earlier but I am not sure.

September october is comfortable.  The real question of course is what to
wear.
Concensus seems to converge around long pants, one fleece, poncho or rain
jacket.
I f cold at night wear everythingh...never happened to me at this tie of
year.
If cold while walking ... same answer...although once you start walking you
generate lots of heat.
And you know what ? if you are really cold you can buy something there.

there is no real answer to your temperature question because in 48 hours you
can go from
searing heat to damp cold that ( temporarily) strikes to your bones. The
worst I encountered was in O'Cebreiro
at end september, cold morning...fog...small wind.. chilly.. but by 10 am we
were in t-shirts and sweating.

Peace
Nick