bus from bilbao-pamplona

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 21 14:47:27 PDT 2001

The answer I saw was your answer re the trip to Bilbao...ST Jean.

I asked my travel agent and she said that busses from Bilbao only run if
there are enough people to make it worthwhile.  I doubt that.  Not sure I
picked a good agent.    If you have info on busses from bilbao to pamplona
==that is a schedule send it to this address above.  thanks.   ddirks