Books, maps, fraternities?

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Wed Jun 20 18:21:20 PDT 2001

Rae

Of all the guides that I have used, in 3 languages, this is the most compact,
practical of them all.
It doesnt have the best maps.
It doesnt have the best prose
It doesnt have the best  historical information

But it is what it is, the best, single, practical , for real caministas, guide
that is out there
and small enough and light enough to fit in your pocket for max convenience.

Wow  I guess I got carried away.
Seriously,  this is a good guide.
I used it one my first walk. I had none of the benefit of the advice from
former caministas.
I arrived in Leon and started walking. The guide was my only source of info, I
had zero problems
 What can I say !