Hello!

Jane Engel jengelaLAPLAZA.ORG
Fri Jun 15 07:12:42 PDT 2001

Hi!

My name is Jane Engel and I live in Taos, NM. In May of this year I walked
(and rode the bus!) from St. Jean Pied de Port to Santiago as part of a
tour group. Even though I didn't walk the entire length of the Camino, the
experience was profound for me.

As a result, I am planning to edit a book of
essays/stories/interviews/poems about El Camino and would be very much like
to hear from anyone who has written of their experiences on the Road and
might like to have their contribution published. Please contact me
privately at: jengelalaplaza.org Thanks so much!

I look forward to being a part of this list and sharing some of my experience.

Jane Engel