My Father, My Daughter, Pilgrims on the Road to Santiago

Donald Schell djschelaATTGLOBAL.NET
Sat Jun 9 16:18:33 PDT 2001

From: Marvin Eisenstein <maeisensteinaJUNO.COM>
Subject: Re: My Father, My Daughter, Pilgrims on the Road to Santiago

> I would be very much interested in having a copy of your book. My
> daughter and I are doing the "Camino" this August. Where can I purchase a
> copy?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Marvin Eisenstein

Marvin,
Thank you for asking.  I am always excited to hear of parent and child
sharing pilgrimage.  It was a very rich experience for us, and so far as I
can tell, our book is perhaps unique and certainly unusual for narrating our
experience from in the voices of two people who walked it together.  We hope
to offer the reader a sense of discovery as relationship unfolds and grows
between two people who thought they knew one another well and still had lots
to learn from the Camino.

My Father, My Daughter, Pilgrims on the Road to Santiago is available
through Amazon.com and purchasing there you can see what other pilgrimage
books people are buying and may find other resources - like Linda Davidson's
book (!) which I've ordered and am looking forward to reading.  Because
Maria and my publisher is small, Amazon is slow delivering our book (they
say 6-8 weeks though it's actually a little faster than that).  We're
working on solving the problem.

Meantime the fastest way to get My Father, My Daughter is to order directly
from the publisher at their website.  Regular delivery is less than a week
and they can get it to you as quickly as two days.

It's published by Church Publishing (the Episcopal Church's publishing
house).
The website is at

cpg.org

click on 'books and music'

then click 'bookstore'

then 'new books' and scroll down to ours, which is in their new Journeybook
series, books of immediate personal experience intended to be of much wider
than denominational interest.  Again, thanks for asking.

Donald Schell