Completion of Camino

Andrea Breidenbach abreidenaCISCO.COM
Thu Jul 26 09:02:20 PDT 2001

Dear Valda,
thank you so much for sharing your stories with me yesterday...I was all
excited after I got off the
phone with you and I'm really looking forward to doing the walk. It really
helps TALKING to
someone instead of just emailing....
As I said, I'm planning to take 2 semesters of Spanish at the University of
Malaga, starting this
October. My program will finish in May, so I think it will be perfect to go
right afterwards.
Best wishes to you and your husband.
Saludos, Andy
Andrea Breidenbach