reference book

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Jul 25 08:56:19 PDT 2001

Hi Delphia,
Thank you for your good wishes.
I will mail the not-then-needed portions of the book (and
who-knows-what-other-unnecessaries) to myself to  LISTA DE CORREOS, Sto.
Domingo de la Calzada, or Burgos, Leon, Astorga, Etc. Etc. as a letter.  Then
I will send on what I will not need in the Camino, and whatever I may have
purchased or acquired, in a postal box to Lista de Correos in Santiago
addressed to myself.  This system is very inexpensive and super-efficient.
One meets a lot of pilgrims at the local post-offices.
I do wish that there were a loose-leaf form  of Linda's book accompanied by
sectional plastic packets.  Maybe some entrepreneurial soul will develop such
a desirable version
Best regards,
And     Happy San Tiago day everybody!
Affectionate regards,