Finally! the beginning...

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Wed Jul 18 04:30:25 PDT 2001

Dear Lisa & Dave,
Your message sent shivers down my back as I thought of my starting date 5
September, it looms up in front of me now.

I wish you God speed and may every hour of ever day be extra special for you.
In my mind is a picture of wings for your boots, so reach out and quickly
grab them.
We will not even meet on the Camino you will be home before I go but do tell
everyone one to look out a bearded male on a donkey and cart and ask that
they treat him well *<I:{)}

If you see any lonely post cards please do send them to the address below.
Every Blessing
 From Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com

Howard Murphy