Finally! the beginning...

Lisa Forman FormanLSaAOL.COM
Wed Jul 18 04:16:11 PDT 2001

I would like to thank all the people that have given me (and so many others)
so much insight, encouragement, and advice for the camino.
I leave on Friday - two more days -cannot believe it is really here! after
all these months of reading, wondering about boots, packs, and blisters,
losing myself in stories of Charlemagne, and the 22 miracles of St. James and
so many others.
(in particular number 5- which is truly the impetus for this journey with my
son,) I have read countless books and accounts of others' pilgrimages, and
now it is time for ours to begin.  I hope I will be able to assist those on
their way this fall, when I return on Aug 27.
Ultreya!
lisa forman and dave fidelman.