on dogs

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Sat Jul 14 05:15:34 PDT 2001

Pieter - I respect you tremendously for your honesty.  I'm glad that you
responded to the dog question again by alerting people to the hazards for the
dog instead of encouraging them as you did in the first message.  I think it
is only fair to the dog owners to tell them about the potential discomfort
for the dog.  Again, I would never dream of bringing my dog on such an
arduous journey.  They can do whatever they want of course, but if they love
their animals, my advice is to leave them at home.  Howard