I'll offer an embrace to St.James.

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Fri Jul 6 17:19:39 PDT 2001

Dear Friends,
I am pleased to write that Alan kindly posted a very welcome post card of
'San Miguel de Lillo.
He write: This has been a very hard,exhausting, difficult Camino but worth
every step. I am still glad to be here. alan437ajuno.com

I am looking forward to letting him know that my trip will begin in September.
Kind regards
Howard
Hmcellardykeaaol.com

Anyone wishing to join AOL please contact me I am hoping to raise funds
through introducing new members. With not being able to walk the costs are
great deal higher.  H.

In a message dated 21/06/01 20:27:00 GMT Daylight Time, Hmcellardyke writes:
<< Subj:    I'll offer an embrace to St.James.
 Date:  21/06/01 20:27:00 GMT Daylight Time
 From:  Hmcellardyke
 To:    alan437ajuno.com

 Dear Alan,
 I welcome your offer: For all those who can't walk this year, I'll offer an
embrace to St. James.

 I am seeking a way to do the pilgrimage despite having mobility problems,
perhaps using a donkey and cart. If you come across anyone using this form of
transport I will be obliged if you will take details. Also if you take
photographs of route signs and yellow markers I will be pleased to have a
copy as I intend to build a website A dream
 Pilgrimage, if it is not possible in reality at least I can have the virtual
reality pilgrimage.
 Every Blessing for your journey.
 Howard

 Howard Murphy