walking alone

Anna Chometowska anna3000aPOCZTA.ONET.PL
Wed Jul 4 02:43:32 PDT 2001

  Gabrielle,
  Thank you very much for consolating me. I think that travelling alone could be the great experience but still I have some doubts, I am  trying to be positive. I have never made a walk like that so a little bit worrying but not very much :-)).
  i have one question more: was it difficult to find a place to sleep? I'm sure there must me lot of hostels, cempings etc. but because many poeople are walking in summer  time ( i'm going there in August)  do you think there will be any problems?
  I would appreciate you advice,
  regards,
  Anna

--