donkey cart

Howard Murphy HmcellardykeaAOL.COM
Tue Jul 3 13:06:03 PDT 2001

In a message dated 03/07/01 17:43:08 GMT Daylight Time, rspengeraHOME.COM
writes: Howard,
  I am pleased to see that it is feasible to get a donkey and cart for your
 pilgrimage. Can you give us the details about it? How did you make the
 arrangements? How much does it cost? How do you get the cart and donkey back
to where you get it in the first place? I'm sure that a lot of people on this
list
 would be interested in these details, even though they might not be
considering
 this mode of travel for themselves.
  regards,
  Bob >>

Dear Bob,
Thank you for your message and kind thoughts and yes, I agree with you about
giving a detailed account and will do so as soon as possible. It will be one
way of thanking folk like yourself for all the encouragement from the time I
began looking into the use of donkey and cart.
Plus the pilgrims who have been very considerate sending post cards whilst on
the
journey. I am building a lovely collection that illustrates the companionship
and true spirit of the pilgrimage.
Kind regards
Howard

Hmcellardykeaaol.com