Gocamino subscribers, where are you?

linda davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Tue Jan 30 18:02:24 PST 2001

Well, here I am again as listserv coordinator.
When I sent out my last message, the URI center automatically posted error
listings.
It's possible that the following people are not getting any messages. If
you are one of these people and you are getting messages, then please
ignore. If you have changed your email and have somehow automatically
forwarded your messages, you will need to resubscribe to gocamino.

eldorpaHOTMAIL.COM
chew6087aHOTMAIL.COM
caminante93aHOTMAIL.COM
barbarachamberlaHOTMAIL.COM

<josconlinaHOTMAIL.COM>
<kathrynethompsonaHOTMAIL.COM>
<kaylfrazeraHOTMAIL.COM>
<preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM>
<simpson_dallasaHOTMAIL.COM

FYI, there have been 5 messages on gocamino today, 4 content messages, and
one from me about postings.
Linda Davidson