posting reminder

linda davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Tue Jan 30 14:11:30 PST 2001

Gocamino-ans:
I have to put my listserv coordinator's hat on for a second.
Because of the limit of bits per email that URI has designated for the
list-serv, when we reply to messages, we must remember to erase the
message. It may be a take a minute, but the numbers of messages that build
one upon another means that we're getting very long messages. We risk
losing the messages because of the limits imposed.
Can you take a second when you finish your replies to make sure that your
reply contains just your reply?
Thanks.
Linda Davidson