summer trip

Carolyn L. Arcand clarcandaMAILBOX.SYR.EDU
Sun Jan 21 10:43:42 PST 2001

Hi everyone - I'm new to this listserv.  My name is Carolyn and I'm a
senior in college, and will be travelling the Camino by myself this
summer.  I am hoping to start my trip at St Jean Pied de Port, and was
wondering if anyone could offer up any information on the best way to get
from Paris (where I'll be flying in to) to St Jean.  Also, does anyone
have any suggestions for a comprehensive guidebook to the trail (with
maps, current refugio information, etc) in English?  Any information would
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much.. I'm so excited about the trip!
Carolyn