travel guides and maps

Theresa Weems theresa168aEARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jan 15 09:37:51 PST 2001

I've just joined the Gocamino listserve and have read a few e-mails
concerning good references and travel guides on the Caminio.  I too received
the "Practical Guide..." from the Spanish Tourist Office in New York.  It
took about 2 weeks from the time I wrote them until I received the
information package.  A couple of you have said you photocopied the maps
from the book.  Would you say that served you just as well as buying a set
of maps made to carry along the route? Also, I've read that the route is
very well marked now, is that true also within the larger cities like
Pamplona, Burgos and Leon?  Thanks for your help!
Theresa Weems