Madame Debril

Maryjane Dunn mjdunnaTXUCOM.NET
Mon Jan 15 08:49:14 PST 2001

Regretfully, Madame Debril died within the last year.

Maryjane

Hello all, and Peter,

Thank you all for information regarding the book "A Practical Guide for
Pilgrims - The Road to Santiago" by Millán Bravo Lozano! :)

My apologies regarding Mme Debril.  My opinion of her is in reaction to
accounts written by other pilgrims.  I, myself, have not met her, so my
opinion was hastily made.  I have every intention of entering her office in
St. Jean Pied-de-Port, and no matter what the outcome of our meeting, I
will give her the most respect, as I intend to respect all along the
Camino.  Again, my apologies.

Jennifer

>Dear friends in St James,
>Dear pilgrims,
>
>I'm sorry to hear that the book (very large and heavy) you want to have is
>not available in the USA.
>As a footpilgrim to Santiago I have to say it's a beautiful book (with bad
>maps) and nice for at home to relive your Camino.
>Much better, lighter and more informative in a practical sense is the
French