Pilgrimage to Compostela books and journals for sale

linda davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Wed Feb 28 15:55:23 PST 2001

Maryjane Dunn and I have recently had the opportunity to cull the Friends'
archive and library. We offering for sale about 60 journal issues dedicated
to the pilgrimage (primarily issues of the famous _Peregrino_ magazine
published in Santo Domingo de la Calazada / Logrono) and issues of the
Archicofradia of Santiago journal). Proceeds of these sales will go to the
running of Friends of the Road to Santiago.

I am also culling my own library and have several journals and books --
including the last two copies, as far as we know -- of the annotated
bibliography that Maryjane and I published in 1994 --. If you are
interested in exact titles and prices, please write me privately at
dgitlitzaaol.com    and I'll be glad to supply a more detailed list.
Linda Davidson