Ley Lines

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Sun Feb 25 21:52:46 PST 2001

Hi Gabrielle,

>Russ, can I ask about the source of your interest?  Hope I'm not prying.

Sure. I know that I've read something about Ley Lines over the past decade, but I don't remember
where and have forgotten whatever it was that I read. And, yes, it was Shirley MacLaine's book that
brought back my interest.

I also had deja-vu (sp?) experiences many times while I was in Italy 30 years ago during my military
service, and that was back before I had even heard of the word. For some reason that I can't
explain,  I feel that I'll probably be experiencing some more deja-vu while on the Camino.

Russ