Mechanical vs Intellectual

christopher hewitt chew6087aHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 25 10:39:15 PST 2001

Hello everyone,

I guess it is time to send the FAQ sheet. For older listserv members, repeating and hearing the same information over and over again can be a bore, but then again we can also relate to the same unsettling and anxious future of walking the camino.

Sometimes asking questions on the listserv is easier, andmore conforting
than checking out the many FAQ pages available on the Web or in many guide books. Why not.. Some information is outdated and it is a little more settling to here advise from "live" an experienced pilgrims.

What we hope to provide with our FAQ sheet is the same personal responses
from the same members, but more readily available through our website.

In order to receive to FAQ questionnaire and fill it out send me an email to my personal email account at chewittapost.com

The Gocamino listserv does not allow for attachments or I would send it that way now. (I already tried. :))

Thanks for your help, patience and understanding.